By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

English please!
tumblr_mdr0b4Fha61r8dy8go2_250.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
@scooby0048 not trying to rub your face in it but this is one awesome collection.

View attachment 272892
That's a very impressive collection. I should just say friend* it and keep eating what I want how I want. Today, I actually talked to the owners of a steakhouse and they use mostly cast as well. They had several pieces, some that you could cook a whole turkey in and several 20 inch cast skillets. It was an equally impressive collection they had. Just being there was making me crave bacon cheeseburgers.

In speaking to them, I mentioned the problem I was having with iron and having to discontinue using cast iron pans. She brought out a couple of pans that were incredibly lightweight and looked like cast iron. They are actually titanium and ceramic. They are called EuroCast and they are amazing.

They grabbed like 7 strips of bacon and had me fire them up. Let me pitch this pan...

First, they are super lightweight. They are non-stick and free of the chemicals in teflon pans, and they do not leech into the food like cast iron. I fired up the pan with a medium / low heat and let it get to temperature. I threw the bacon in the pan and let them sear on both sides then let the bacon cook on a low heat until marbling was gone.

The bacon slid right out of the pan without any sticking once so ever. The taste was phenomenal. It actually tasted like it came from iron. Cleanup was a breeze, wiped with towel, then rinsed out. No after cooking cleaning and seasoning. These pans are pretty amazing. I will be ordering a few tomorrow after I come back from my blood draw.

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Second deer of the year down on the farm. View attachment 272888
That guy's not real hunter. Have him come to Wyoming and hunt like the rest of the southern Canadian hillbillies here do. There was a nice buck that was struck on the highway at the beginning of the week. He was a decent sized 5x5.

Yesterday morning on my way to my area, I noticed this poor bastard was now decapitated. Some jackoff stopped his vehicle and entered the median and then proceeded to saw off this buck's head.

Who TF saws off the head of roadkill deer? I swear the people in this state amaze me.

Last edited: