By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

20191129_184325.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My sister and BIL have their contractor over. My BIL comes from the bathroom and asks the contractor if there is something he can do to lower the water level in the toilet because the water is getting a little cold. I burst out laughing and the guy, who’s Venezuelan, is sitting there puzzled wondering what’s so funny, also my air head sister. Lol.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My sister and BIL have their contractor over. My BIL comes from the bathroom and asks the contractor if there is something he can do to lower the water level in the toilet because the water is getting a little cold. I burst out laughing and the guy, who’s Venezuelan, is sitting there puzzled wondering what’s so funny, also my air head sister. Lol.
You guys havin lasagna tonight?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

He’s letting you know what’s available