By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

giphy.gif
giphy-14.gif

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Ordered about 90% of gifts this year online, So I've been getting a lot of deliveries. I put out a table with chips, cookies and little debbie snacks along with an ice chest full of bottled water. FEDEX guy declined, kept his head down and ran back to his truck. USPS can't drive by without stopping. UPS driver yesterday got some snacks and water. My dog was barking a while ago, I went out on the porch and it was a UPS helper. No delivery, but he was hitting up the snacks. I think I suprised him. I asked where my package was, he told me he didn't have one, but the driver told him where the oasis was. lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Ordered about 90% of gifts this year online, So I've been getting a lot of deliveries. I put out a table with chips, cookies and little debbie snacks along with an ice chest full of bottled water. FEDEX guy declined, kept his head down and ran back to his truck. USPS can't drive by without stopping. UPS driver yesterday got some snacks and water. My dog was barking a while ago, I went out on the porch and it was a UPS helper. No delivery, but he was hitting up the snacks. I think I suprised him. I asked where my package was, he told me he didn't have one, but the driver told him where the oasis was. lol.

Video captures the moment an Amazon delivery driver cries out with joy and breaks into dance after discovering free snacks on a doorstep

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I ordered 100% online but we mostly give money.

542thruNthru

Ok I'm going to break this down very slowly for you Dave because you seem to be having a difficult time lately understanding things.

I posted a gif of what looks like Tom Hanks shooting seminal fluid on kids.
2.gif

You then ask me if the Gif that I posted is The Green Mile.
1.gif

The Green Mile?

Being that I have never seen Tom Hanks shoot Seminal Fluid on kids in The Green Mile... I respond with..
3ArrowsPointingDown.gif

You and me remember The Green Mile very differently.

You missing the point completely... revert to your old self of being a idiot and say...
giphy-137.gif

Pretty sure I don't want to hear your version.

Are we all caught up now or do I need to break out the crayons for you? :)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ok I'm going to break this down very slowly for you Dave because you seem to be having a difficult time lately understanding things.

I posted a gif of what looks like Tom Hanks shooting seminal fluid on kids.
View attachment 274814

You then ask me if the Gif that I posted is The Green Mile.
View attachment 274816

Being that I have never seen Tom Hanks shoot Seminal Fluid on kids in The Green Mile... I respond with..
View attachment 274817

You missing the point completely... revert to your old self of being a idiot and say...
View attachment 274818

Are we all caught up now or do I need to break out the crayons for you? :)
You actually made a funny post. I'm impressed.