By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Nah. Only place I've ever managed to be fired from. I think that should tell you it's more them.

Read what you wrote! That implies you were fired at some point! If you said "only place that's ever tried to fire me" then it would make sense you dummy!

Read, dammit. The firings were reduced to suspensions and I came back. Eventually though I voluntarily resigned unrelated.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Read what you wrote! That implies you were fired at some point! If you said "only place that's ever tried to fire me" then it would make sense you dummy!
Do you not know how that place works? It still goes on the books officially as a termination, regardless of whether you came back or not. I guess you've never been fired from UPS. Rookie.

oldngray

nowhere special
Here's the text messages he was sending me before they dropped the hammer on him this morning
View attachment 276370
I like how he threatens "let Mom loose " on them, and that he has a life to live
when-you-need-santa.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That “ working termination” cracks me up. You’re terminated/fired.....but still working. Lol.
I've never heard that one until I came here. The closest I came to hearing something as silly as working termination was when I was on an active suspension. I screwed up during a pursuit by passing the flight vehicle. I got suspended but had to serve my suspension teaching EVOP at the academy with no loss of pay.

542thruNthru

Pretty hard to justify running 12.0 SPORH with company and 9.0 without.

Actually it was the other way around. I went much faster with out the sup than with.

They rode with me because of 9.5 and a 2hour over allowed 16sporh. When sup rode with me I was about 3 hours over and a 10sporh.

It pissed my center manager off. My BA even said him trying to terminate me made no sense and he'd never seen it before.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
This video is about FEDEX, but they aren't the only ones who do stuff like this. Scooby, you ever heard of this guy on youtube? He is a retired 30 year LEO. Some of his commentary is really funny.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually it was the other way around. I went much faster with out the sup than with.

They rode with me because of 9.5 and a 2hour over allowed 16sporh. When sup rode with me I was about 3 hours over and a 10sporh.

It pissed my center manager off. My BA even said him trying to terminate me made no sense and he'd never seen it before.

Seriously??