By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
EAF274C4-5DDB-466F-BE18-A1214BEF1919.jpeg

Good morning.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The Essence of Evil: Sex with Children Has Become Big Business in America | By John W. Whitehead

This is very disturbing. Those of you with small kids, especially a girl, might want to read it. What stood out to me the most was this...

“Where did this appetite for young girls come from?

Look around you.

Young girls have been sexualized for years now in music videos, on billboards, in television ads, and in clothing stores. Marketers have created a demand for young flesh and a ready supply of over-sexualized children”.

This is exactly why I was very careful of what my girls wore. You have no idea how difficult it is to find a non-sexy swimsuit for a busty 12 year old.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
The Essence of Evil: Sex with Children Has Become Big Business in America | By John W. Whitehead

This is very disturbing. Those of you with small kids, especially a girl, might want to read it. What stood out to me the most was this...

“Where did this appetite for young girls come from?

Look around you.

Young girls have been sexualized for years now in music videos, on billboards, in television ads, and in clothing stores. Marketers have created a demand for young flesh and a ready supply of over-sexualized children”.

This is exactly why I was very careful of what my girls wore. You have no idea how difficult it is to find a non-sexy swimsuit for a busty 12 year old.
We have to be careful Trump will make it legal, and make democrats pay for it.