By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 23 years
My son-in-law wouldn't know which end of a screwdriver to hold on to. It wasn't long after I first started dealing with him that I had to tell him to go in the kitchen with the ladies because he was in my way. I tried at first to teach him a few things but he had to over think everything and drove me nuts. Now he just stays out of my way when it comes to fixing things. He's a good kid but wasn't raised on how to be a manly man.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My son-in-law wouldn't know which end of a screwdriver to hold on to. It wasn't long after I first started dealing with him that I had to tell him to go in the kitchen with the ladies because he was in my way. I tried at first to teach him a few things but he had to over think everything and drove me nuts. Now he just stays out of my way when it comes to fixing things. He's a good kid but wasn't raised on how to be a manly man.
Can't unplug a drain? Lol

I do believe it though. There are people that have service people visit just to change furnace filters!

rod

Retired 23 years
good $$$ in that changing filters business
Now you can have your furnace filters delivered every month just like a new razor. A 5 dollar filter will only cost you $15.95 plus S & H but it will be at your door every month (Except maybe December when UPS loses it in a trailer that is sitting in some far away back lot that someone forgot about).

moreluck

golden ticket member
After my 91 year old mother finished having her hair cut and shaped, the stylist announced, "There, you look ten years younger."
My mother, unimpressed, replied, "Who wants to look 81 years old?"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was off for 18 weeks after surgery and not only did I want to quit as soon as I stepped in the building, but it took me 4 good weeks to find my mojo again.
I know the Monday after vacation I usually feel dumber than :censored2:. That’s after 1 week off.

I’m actually headed to park right now to walk for awhile to get back in some semblance of shape before I return.