By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Building more apartments. I can't believe people actually want to pay mortgage prices to live in a apt($2,100 - $4025).

20200114_152240.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I grew up above my father's tavern. When we were kids, we would race each other down the stairs every morning to sweep up the bar and find the change customers had dropped during
the night.
Years later, as an adult, I found out that my father would throw a few coins over the bar for us to find in the morning. It cost him only a dollar a day to have us fight to be the first one to clean the bar.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I grew up above my father's tavern. When we were kids, we would race each other down the stairs every morning to sweep up the bar and find the change customers had dropped during
the night.
Years later, as an adult, I found out that my father would throw a few coins over the bar for us to find in the morning. It cost him only a dollar a day to have us fight to be the first one to clean the bar.

Jeezuz, WTF do you do, wake up in the middle of the night with these idiotic things to write? Really, some of the S* you come up with is so far out there it's like you have some kind of flashback or psychotic dream and jump up with the thought that it has to be shared immediately.

I wake up to piss and think, "damn, I shouldn't have had that juice before bed." You wake up and it's an all out Big Lebowski trippin balls scene. I have got to get whatever it is you are on.