By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Jeezuz, WTF do you do, wake up in the middle of the night with these idiotic things to write? Really, some of the S* you come up with is so far out there it's like you have some kind of flashback or psychotic dream and jump up with the thought that it has to be shared immediately.

I wake up to piss and think, "damn, I shouldn't have had that juice before bed." You wake up and it's an all out Big Lebowski trippin balls scene. I have got to get whatever it is you are on.

@MyTripisCut you are the WINNER!!! LMAO!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
@MyTripisCut you are the WINNER!!! LMAO!

1997-jim-carrey-win-run.gif

winner.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jeezuz, WTF do you do, wake up in the middle of the night with these idiotic things to write? Really, some of the S* you come up with is so far out there it's like you have some kind of flashback or psychotic dream and jump up with the thought that it has to be shared immediately.

I wake up to piss and think, "damn, I shouldn't have had that juice before bed." You wake up and it's an all out Big Lebowski trippin balls scene. I have got to get whatever it is you are on.
Taxotere!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Why should what I do irritate you so much?? We have an ignore feature.