By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
oie_twinkles.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What city?
Encinitas. She’s had the property for about 30 years. It’s a duplex. She rented it to Mexicans for many years and they were great. They maintained the place and deposited the rent in her account. She rarely raised the rent. It was a win-win for them and her. They saved money and bought houses and replaced themselves with more people they could trust. They turned over a few times through the years.

Then she met her boyfriend who talked her into letting his son live there free while he was in college. He graduated and without her knowledge, started subletting to some friends and pocketing the rent. They are the ones who won’t leave. They’ve found multiple loopholes to stay. Guess who won’t help her get rid of them?

Wally

Encinitas. She’s had the property for about 30 years. It’s a duplex. She rented it to Mexicans for many years and they were great. They maintained the place and deposited the rent in her account. She rarely raised the rent. It was a win-win for them and her. They saved money and bought houses and replaced themselves with more people they could trust. They turned over a few times through the years.

Then she met her boyfriend who talked her into letting his son live there free while he was in college. He graduated and without her knowledge, started subletting to some friends and pocketing the rent. They are the ones who won’t leave. They’ve found multiple loopholes to stay. Guess who won’t help her get rid of them?
Time for lawsuit against the son. Watch how fast they leave.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

If I ever knew a person that lived there I could never not ask them how things were going in enchiladaville

542thruNthru

Sounds like a real :censored2:. Encinitas is a nice area. About 30 min from me. Squatter laws suck.

Wally

Sounds like a real :censored2:. Encinitas is a nice area. About 30 min from me. Squatter laws suck.
The boyfriend's son is subletting. Sue his arse for damages. I bet he doesn't show up for court. She wins by default and asks for collection damages. Now sonny boy gets 10% of his pay garnished!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Screw that. The kid shafted her over. Time for some damages to be paid. Let him sweat the legal system for a while.
We’ve finally convinced her to leave the crazy people on the West coast and move here. As soon as she can get those people out she’s selling the place and the house that my dad lived in. Getting out of Cali!