By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
I have fond memories of Barbie land.
Pretty sure that was when I was about 12, though.
I remember Barbie from when I was about 12 too
Barbie.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
God help me. My sister just moved my 89 year old pack rat dad to live with me. She left half his stuff behind telling him he could only bring what would fit in the moving truck. I stopped home for lunch and he’s been unpacking. He already has four book cases in his room filled with stuff. He has maybe 6 more that he wants to put somewhere as well as 6 or 7 folding tables and chairs. There were two tables and 8 chairs in the living room. :angry::angry:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
God help me. My sister just moved my 89 year old pack rat dad to live with me. She left half his stuff behind telling him he could only bring what would fit in the moving truck. I stopped home for lunch and he’s been unpacking. He already has four book cases in his room filled with stuff. He has maybe 6 more that he wants to put somewhere as well as 6 or 7 folding tables and chairs. There were two tables and 8 chairs in the living room. :angry::angry:
Dang. Look at that future inheritance. That's quite a haul.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Well, my kids survived NYC. My son stayed in NJ, right across the river. . He told me he went to King's cannoli and Joe's pizza. Told me he ate like 6 times in one day. My daughter stayed somewhere in the theater district and went to see Beetlejuice. They did at least get together for about 30 minutes. Sent me a pic trying to act like they weren't freezing their :censored2: off.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well, my kids survived NYC. My son stayed in NJ, right across the river. . He told me he went to King's cannoli and Joe's pizza. Told me he ate like 6 times in one day. My daughter stayed somewhere in the theater district and went to see Beetlejuice. They did at least get together for about 30 minutes. Sent me a pic trying to act like they weren't freezing their :censored2: off.
How’d they like it?