By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Yeah that's to be expected.
giphy-74.gif

542thruNthru

So he’s 4 not 5. Still slacking but judging how much slower my son has been doing everything maybe he’s right on track ;)

Just turned 4. To be honest he's brought be a beer before but usually I had to watch him. This time I said "Grab dad the blue can in that little fridge."

Next it will be how to pour me a drink. ;)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just turned 4. To be honest he's brought be a beer before but usually I had to watch him. This time I said "Grab dad the blue can in that little fridge."

Next it will be how to pour me a drink. ;)
Ava was probably 2-2.5 and I had her grab me one out of the cooler. She thought it was the greatest thing ever. I ended up with a pile of beers next to me and a water trail from dripping cans/ice all over the living room floor.

rod

Retired 23 years
Ava was probably 2-2.5 and I had her grab me one out of the cooler. She thought it was the greatest thing ever. I ended up with a pile of beers next to me and a water trail from dripping cans/ice all over the living room floor.
And then one day you realize the kid has only brought you 7 of the 12 beers you had and 5 are missing and the kid has disappeared with his friends. It happens.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I know it’s just part of having young kids but man mine have been sick for the better part of 2020. Nothing major but congested enough that they sleep like :censored2: so then we sleep like :censored2:.
My kids always seem to get sick when wife is on a business trip. I’ll get three hours sleep tops, then have to go to the hellhole and empty a truck. Fun stuff.