By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

542thruNthru

This was all over my Facebook feed with all of these cheer moms talking about how awesome it was.

won’t be this dad. I was just bitching to my wife the other day after our boys won the basketball regional. Why in the :censored2: do the cheerleaders think they should be in the pics with the trophy?

Without their amazing cheers the boys basketball team would have never won. It was a school effort.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This was all over my Facebook feed with all of these cheer moms talking about how awesome it was.

won’t be this dad. I was just bitching to my wife the other day after our boys won the basketball regional. Why in the :censored2: do the cheerleaders think they should be in the pics with the trophy?

one of my kids played soccer in high school
New coach first game of the year cheerleaders show up start doing their thing
Coach sends his assistant over to tell the cheerleader coach ( or whatever you call her) we don’t really need all that here

I thought it was hilarious

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Without their amazing cheers the boys basketball team would have never won. It was a school effort.

Coach sends his assistant over to tell the cheerleader coach ( or whatever you call her) we don’t really need all that here

my thing is now they have their own competitions. No reason to be piggy backing off of someone else.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Try doing that now, coach is fired for discrimination.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master

Nothing new. My cheerleader Sister was in our Regional Champs pic back in 89. I had your same thoughts then. I guess they help the team win? I just don't see it.