By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
20C72A72-54FE-48F0-8A24-B5D02C5388AA.jpeg

Good morning.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No, it's because that's where all the pipes were. Even at a young age he was already pulled to his passion of being a plumber.
NO. What I'm doing right now involves some plumbing, but it's not plumbing. That's like me saying you're an air driver because your truck has a few air stops on it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s funny how things come back around. My daughter and her friends have decided that 35mm cameras are the best for taking pics. Now they’re buying disposable ones because they don’t have a regular one. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s funny how things come back around. My daughter and her friends have decided that 35mm cameras are the best for taking pics. Now they’re buying disposable ones because they don’t have a regular one. Lol.

35 mm SLR is perfected technology. Less convenient than digital but take great pictures. A digital camera is probably about as good with a lot more flexibility. Camera phones are crap by comparison.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That reminds me. I have a few disposables stashed away that I never developed. Have probably had them fifteen years. I can't even remember what would be on them.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
That reminds me. I have a few disposables stashed away that I never developed. Have probably had them fifteen years. I can't even remember what would be on them.
Let's figure out how good of a kid you were.

I dare you. Without looking at any of them. Have them developed and sent to your mother's house.