oldngray

nowhere special
It's like drinking with yer' paw'?
facepaw.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

PZKYkl.gif

Using our exclusive Dog to Human translator, we are going to a live interview with MyTripisCut 's dog. And now the dog...

"WHAT THE :censored2: ! OWWWWWWWW!..MY BALLS! OWWWWW...MY :censored2: BALLS!!!! WHAT THE HELLLLLL!!!! OWEWWWWWWW!!!"

"WHAT THE :censored2: DID YOU DO TO ME YOU BALD HEADED :censored2:! OWWWWWWWWW!"
Poor pooch...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Illinois just announced only 60 fans per team at the state basketball tournament.

I feel so bad for the kids. Playing for a state championship in front of basically an empty gym just isn’t right.

MAKAVELI

Illinois just announced only 60 fans per team at the state basketball tournament.

I feel so bad for the kids. Playing for a state championship in front of basically an empty gym just isn’t right.
I feel worse for those that looses a loved one to the virus. There are far more important things in life than a basketball game.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If it's that risky why play at all?
What’s funny is people could still go to the hotels and flood the town with people just not go to the game. So you’re doing very little to negate the overall risk but punishing kids who have a once in a lifetime opportunity.