By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Everyone is afraid of possible negative publicity if they don't close everything.
Pretty much where we are. Everyone is scared to death of being outed as the place where a big outbreak originated. As if thousands of people don’t encounter one another at wal Mart and grocery stores all across the country.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Traffic has been smooth sailing all week. It’s crazy
And there’s still people I’m seeing crying that we need to take away more freedoms. Literally just saw someone say we need to be more like China. We need an authority figure that can put everyone on house arrest for a few weeks. It’s the only way.

SMH

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
D228155D-19DE-49A9-A9D1-D3963357173B.jpeg

Good morning.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pretty much where we are. Everyone is scared to death of being outed as the place where a big outbreak originated. As if thousands of people don’t encounter one another at wal Mart and grocery stores all across the country.
I think the outing factor will cause people not to seek care, maybe go to work. Human nature being what it is, everyone thinks they are ok, it's somebody else that has problems.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So, we are up to 38 deaths in a county of 300 million as of 3-12. I noticed the media stopped reporting that so much. Washington nursing homes were hit hard. Of that number, 19 deaths were in one nursing home in Seattle alone.

upload_2020-3-13_9-44-26.png

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
And there’s still people I’m seeing crying that we need to take away more freedoms. Literally just saw someone say we need to be more like China. We need an authority figure that can put everyone on house arrest for a few weeks. It’s the only way.

SMH

pay me and do it. I’ll continue feedin the chickens and beatin’ the hog or whatever that country song says