By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The D is good
I don’t know. He’s too much of a narcissist. The guy is a nut job. He uses religion to manipulate her, then is very verbally abusive to her. He yells and screams at her like neither of my exes has ever done to me. He keeps telling her that she should do the right thing and put all her properties in his name because it’s what the Bible says....the man should control everything. Mind you, he hasn’t contributed anything to her buying the properties.

542thruNthru

I don’t know. He’s too much of a narcissist. The guy is a nut job. He uses religion to manipulate her, then is very verbally abusive to her. He yells and screams at her like neither of my exes has ever done to me. He keeps telling her that she should do the right thing and put all her properties in his name because it’s what the Bible says....the man should control everything. Mind you, he hasn’t contributed anything to her buying the properties.

Have a friends sister that has the same thing going on. Except they are married. He has verbally and physically abused her and his father is a pastor. They go to the father in law for marital counseling.... so it's never the sons fault.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Have a friends sister that has the same thing going on. Except they are married. He has verbally and physically abused her and his father is a pastor. They go to the father in law for marital counseling.... so it's never the sons fault.
They had a civil ceremony in Costa Rica and thought they were married until they found out they missed a step in making it official. They’ve been to marriage counseling with two different pastors. They both told her she needs to leave him because their relationship will never work. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
animals-43.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

that could be a little awkward

discussing your marriage and such
with your FIL