By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
BB0D82AA-372D-4DBD-AE87-C451006DE504.jpeg

Good morning.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
@Brownslave688 went to get one more chicken today. They gone. Talked to the lady and she said that these people are so freaked out they went and bought every single last pullet they had because they think :censored2:s gonna go absolutely wild. :censored2:ING LIVE CHICKENS. There’s like 3 chicks left. Insane.

542thruNthru

Just slammed and pinned a dog against a hallway wall with my handcart while kicking at other one. Both little 20lb ankles bitters that the damn owner couldn't keep in his apartment when he open the door. So they raced down the hall full speed at me.

Then he has the nerve to yell at me because I told him to get his damn dogs!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just slammed and pinned a dog against a hallway wall with my handcart while kicking at other one. Both little 20lb ankles bitters that the damn owner couldn't keep in his apartment when he open the door. So they raced down the hall full speed at me.

Then he has the nerve to yell at me because I told him to get his damn dogs!
Don’t you love. It

rod

Retired 23 years
The guys yelling "they don't bite!" As his dog is snarling and circling me. I hate... HATE people that open the door without securing their damn dogs!
I had a lady one time yelling at me to not hurt her dog after it had already bit me and ran off and was coming in for round two. I yelled at her "Hurt it? Hell- I'm going to kill it." Luckily she got to it before I did. After that she had to come out to my truck to get her crap--I didn't care if it was 20 below.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Limited TP, paper towels, hand sanitizer and frozen food here. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel. It might be a train coming at me, but I'm an optimist. At least there are plenty of these!
IMG_0683.jpg