By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I normally don't tip with take out but I have been with what's going on. Too bad the people that need it won't get it but if it helps the restaurant get through this time and hire these people back it's worth it.
You don’t tip the server that wrapped and packaged your food? Hope you don’t order takeout from the same place often, or you’re getting booger sanguiches.

542thruNthru

You don’t tip the server that wrapped and packaged your food? Hope you don’t order takeout from the same place often, or you’re getting booger sanguiches.

Don't usually do take out unless its pizza or a sandwich and no I'm not tipping someone for handing me my pizza at the counter.

I'll be nice and not point out your mistake either..... ;)

It's my Saint Patrick's day today so wooo!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't usually do take out unless its pizza or a sandwich and no I'm not tipping someone for handing me my pizza at the counter.

I'll be nice and not point out your mistake either..... ;)

It's my Saint Patrick's day today so wooo!!!
picdump_3384_68.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I read a good idea someone had. If you’re sitting in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant that has drive-thru only and you see a trucker walk up to the door and it’s locked, offer to get their food at the drive-thru for them. That’s a big problem right now for truckers. They’re having a hard time getting food because obviously their trucks won’t fit.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I read a good idea someone had. If you’re sitting in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant that has drive-thru only and you see a trucker walk up to the door and it’s locked, offer to get their food at the drive-thru for them. That’s a big problem right now for truckers. They’re having a hard time getting food because obviously their trucks won’t fit.
PA turnpike had closed all their rest areas, now they brought in Porta pots and are keeping some of the food options open. Along with gas service.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It’s so sad how many people are losing their jobs right now or having their hours cut back like waiters/waitresses. I know it isn’t a lot but I’ve decided that when I eat out now I’m going to add to what I normally tip and hope it helps them some. They closed all the bars in my state and restaurants were told to only allow half the normal amount of customers so they can be placed away from each other.
Only carry out allowed here.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

in college after a long night of drinking
I’d walk thru the drive thru at the Burrito King on my way home