By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I realize you’re from a small town and all but, COME ON! Strap that baby in a car seat! You know good and well you couldn’t live with yourself if something happened to him. Two minutes of inconvenience that are well worth it in the long run.
Don't be a Debbie Downer. The kid is fine.

Anyway, the car is parked and the door open. Look at the rear light above the pile of trash.

Wally

Leading: guidance or leadership, especially in a spiritual context.

Learning: the acquisition of knowledge or skills through experience, study, or by being taught.

Hope your wife is a Cubs fan so at least she can teach your son english. ;)
You learn a lot from good leading.

Wally

You think they are hard to reason with at that age wait until they become teenagers. Especially if they have got their own way all their life up to that point.
Teens need special handling. Plenty of sheltering, coddling, indulgence, and building of self esteem.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s so sad how many people are losing their jobs right now or having their hours cut back like waiters/waitresses. I know it isn’t a lot but I’ve decided that when I eat out now I’m going to add to what I normally tip and hope it helps them some. They closed all the bars in my state and restaurants were told to only allow half the normal amount of customers so they can be placed away from each other.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It’s so sad how many people are losing their jobs right now or having their hours cut back like waiters/waitresses. I know it isn’t a lot but I’ve decided that when I eat out now I’m going to add to what I normally tip and hope it helps them some. They closed all the bars in my state and restaurants were told to only allow half the normal amount of customers so they can be placed away from each other.
Restaurants are still able to seat people? Not here. Take out or delivery only.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Restaurants are still able to seat people? Not here. Take out or delivery only.

No rules here people do as they Damn well please
Some bars closed some restaurants take out only other business as usual

got a governor that’s afraid to make a decision

gonna get ugly out here in the Wild Wild West