By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

@burrheadd you ever try the Kirkland tequila? It's not bad I'm going to put it in margaritas right now. :)

20200323_113920.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Son: Can I put stickers on the window?
Me: what window?
Son: the windows of our house, that look outside
Me: no, no stickers
Son: well, I already put some on my door....

I’m not gonna make it. Just not.

542thruNthru

Son: Can I put stickers on the window?
Me: what window?
Son: the windows of our house, that look outside
Me: no, no stickers
Son: well, I already put some on my door....

I’m not gonna make it. Just not.

How long you out to homeschool? My son is now at home also because the daycare closed. Yet they are telling parents we will pay %50 of tuition because they will be doing a online program. I told the director that's Fing BS. You are a daycare not a school. My 4yo son is not going to sit in front of a computer for 5 hours a day!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How long you out to homeschool? My son is now at home also because the daycare closed. Yet they are telling parents we will pay %50 of tuition because they will be doing a online program. I told the director that's Fing BS. You are a daycare not a school. My 4yo son is not going to sit in front of a computer for 5 hours a day!
Someone was complaining last night that their gym auto debited their account.

I mean you feel bad for these places but I’m not paying for a service I don’t receive

rod

Retired 23 years
My grandkids started the home school stuff today. Apparently in 2 of their studies they did the whole weeks work in 4 or 5 hours. My daughter mumbled over the phone "I hope they stay busier than that during regular school".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If your child is smart and self motivated it would be pretty easy for them to skip grades. A lot of class time is wasted on the slower kids.
Saw someone that home schools posting about the amount of time their kids spend doing school work.

They said parents there is no reason for you to be spending the whole day with your kids doing homework.

basically under 4th grade an hour of school time and an hour of reading time. Might have some craft time and stuff but she’s like we do 2 maybe 3 hours of school work per day tops.