By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Saw someone that home schools posting about the amount of time their kids spend doing school work.

They said parents there is no reason for you to be spending the whole day with your kids doing homework.

basically under 4th grade an hour of school time and an hour of reading time. Might have some craft time and stuff but she’s like we do 2 maybe 3 hours of school work per day tops.

16C75CAC-09F7-40AC-A1A8-8047CBE70626.jpeg

I’ve been doing two days a week with the kids, if I can get a third day off I take it. Wife working from home, layoffs coming, everyone trying to save their jobs, so I’m doing what I can. This schedule has been pretty good at keeping the kids from getting totally bored. Today was cold and rainy, they’re a little stir crazy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
View attachment 287963

I’ve been doing two days a week with the kids, if I can get a third day off I take it. Wife working from home, layoffs coming, everyone trying to save their jobs, so I’m doing what I can. This schedule has been pretty good at keeping the kids from getting totally bored. Today was cold and rainy, they’re a little stir crazy.
It’s sad there’s a decent amount of evidence out there that kids would do better with more recess time yet it’s being taken away all over.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It’s sad there’s a decent amount of evidence out there that kids would do better with more recess time yet it’s being taken away all over.
Listen I’m not proclaiming to be some miracle man, or miracle parents. I just don’t want them to go backwards. The summer slide is bad enough, they probably aren’t going back this year so just holding the line.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Listen I’m not proclaiming to be some miracle man, or miracle parents. I just don’t want them to go backwards. The summer slide is bad enough, they probably aren’t going back this year so just holding the line.
I told my mom they should have just canceled school until June or July and finished this year then. Had a 2 week break and started next years school

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 287963

That schedule looks like a nice way to keep them occupied and to prevent boredom. Did you find that on the internet?