By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Those orthodox have all kind of strange rules like putting wires up in the yard so you can go out or hiring someone to turn lights on and off.

Wally

The train from Philly to AC used to pack you a lunch in a shoebox. It was later a derogatory term for anyone who took a day trip to the beach and didn’t spend money at the local shore economy, such as anyone who packed a lunch for the Beach.
Stop charging so much and people might buy. It's like going to a ball game, if you lower the prices, guess what, you will end up making a whole lot more.

Wally

Invading the Catskills?
The Poconos is bad right now. Many transplants from the city buying homes there. Hospitals are over loaded.

I know people that moved back to NJ. In their words. "It is turning ghetto". It really is. Even some gang banger trouble.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Why shoobies?
Shoobie. ... The term "shoobie" originated in the late 1800s, and it derives from daytrippers taking the train to the New Jersey beach, with their ticket price including a boxed lunch packed in a shoe box. Later it was used to refer to anyone who brought a picnic lunch to the beach resorts.
When I was a young child we actually took a day train trip sponsered by Campbell Soup (Camden) to Atlantic City.I remember there was an inebriated women on the way back home who was fighting with another women over a man on the train. The drunken women jumped from the train before it came to a stop at the Camden Station. LOL

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Poconos is bad right now. Many transplants from the city buying homes there. Hospitals are over loaded.

I know people that moved back to NJ. In their words. "It is turning ghetto". It really is. Even some gang banger trouble.
Interstate 80 is a clear shot from NY to the Poconos. It has a large Russian population also.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Those orthodox have all kind of strange rules like putting wires up in the yard so you can go out or hiring someone to turn lights on and off.
Eruv an urban area enclosed by a wire boundary which symbolically extends the private domain of Jewish households into public areas, permitting activities within it that are normally forbidden in public on the Sabbath.

Wally

Eruv an urban area enclosed by a wire boundary which symbolically extends the private domain of Jewish households into public areas, permitting activities within it that are normally forbidden in public on the Sabbath.
Sounds like "rules don't apply".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
D34AE0E9-B7A8-4F17-87B8-C12FAEBBDA1A.jpeg