By Invitation Only

MAKAVELI

Would you use it? I would.
I mean if I was on my death bed, why not? There's just no scientific data that proves its effectiveness. Problem is people hear the words " game changer " giving them the false sense of security that there's a cure when there isn't.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I mean if I was on my death bed, why not? There's just no scientific data that proves its effectiveness. Problem is people hear the words " game changer " giving them the false sense of security that there's a cure when there isn't.
Some Docs think it is.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Even were that the case, would a placebo effect really be that bad?

As of now, most of the problems aren't with the virus, but about everyone panicking about the virus. If people would calm down some, I think that would be a good thing.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My son walked from the employee parking lot and into the dispatch office with a co-worker who also works in the same office. When she got inside, she announced that she had been exposed to a family member who tested positive for the corona virus. They immediately sent both home for a 14 day quarantine. She couldn't have called? :confused2::cursing::thumbdown

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My son walked from the employee parking lot and into the dispatch office with a co-worker who also works in the same office. When she got inside, she announced that she had been exposed to a family member who tested positive for the corona virus. They immediately sent both home for a 14 day quarantine. She couldn't have called? :confused2::cursing::thumbdown
UPS is ignoring any case. Didn't happen here.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When you’re 3 and you still want to take stroller rides but you’re a Sasquatch.
upload_2020-4-8_15-36-3.jpeg