By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That’s what snakes are for...

Except he’s afraid of snakes. Lol.

Over the period of a couple years, we have randomly found a few baby plains garter snakes in the house. They are small enough to get into very tiny crevices. Usually just snatch them and take em to a vacant lot to get rid of them.This year in February, we found 5 over a period of 2-3 weeks.

That was enough so I tore the drywall off to see if I could figure out where they were coming in from. Peeled back the drywall and moved the insulation and 7-8 came slithering out. Put them in a bucket while I was looking for the entry point. I found the crack in the foundation where I think they were getting in and was getting ready to seal it with steel wool and spray foam when holy hell broke loose in the Scooby household.

Took a straight edge and scraped out the crack, snakes started coming from everywhere, couldn't grab em fast enough. My wife came in to see 10 or more snakes slithering around and a bucket with a S*load more. She flips the friend* out and starts screaming bloody murder and in her panic and haste, she starts grabbing the first thing(s) she could get her hands on to throw at the snakes.

I'm on my hands and knees playing hungry hungry hippo trying to catch the snakes and she's launching picture frames, home decor pieces, wax warmers, and a sheet of drywall. I got glass from the frames shattering around me, ornamental statues, and hot wax hitting me from every direction and then she tips over the sheet of drywall I got resting against the wall. Comes smashing down right on top of me. She fled the area without even helping me out from under the drywall.

If we find anymore snakes, she can leave and the snakes can stay. Be a lot less mess, pain, and work.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Over the period of a couple years, we have randomly found a few baby plains garter snakes in the house. They are small enough to get into very tiny crevices. Usually just snatch them and take em to a vacant lot to get rid of them.This year in February, we found 5 over a period of 2-3 weeks.

That was enough so I tore the drywall off to see if I could figure out where they were coming in from. Peeled back the drywall and moved the insulation and 7-8 came slithering out. Put them in a bucket while I was looking for the entry point. I found the crack in the foundation where I think they were getting in and was getting ready to seal it with steel wool and spray foam when holy hell broke loose in the Scooby household.

Took a straight edge and scraped out the crack, snakes started coming from everywhere, couldn't grab em fast enough. My wife came in to see 10 or more snakes slithering around and a bucket with a S*load more. She flips the friend* out and starts screaming bloody murder and in her panic and haste, she starts grabbing the first thing(s) she could get her hands on to throw at the snakes.

I'm on my hands and knees playing hungry hungry hippo trying to catch the snakes and she's launching picture frames, home decor pieces, wax warmers, and a sheet of drywall. I got glass from the frames shattering around me, ornamental statues, and hot wax hitting me from every direction and then she tips over the sheet of drywall I got resting against the wall. Comes smashing down right on top of me. She fled the area without even helping me out from under the drywall.

If we find anymore snakes, she can leave and the snakes can stay. Be a lot less mess, pain, and work.
I’m not afraid of snakes but that would definitely freak me out to have snakes coming from everywhere. Good thing you’re not afraid of them either. @MyTripisCut and @Brownslave688 would have been screaming like girls. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
I’m not afraid of snakes but that would definitely freak me out to have snakes coming from everywhere. Good thing you’re not afraid of them either. @MyTripisCut and @Brownslave688 would have been screaming like girls. Lol.
gifdump_3282_07.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What kind of A* hole lives in Wyoming anyways? Tell me what Blanton's you all want and I can keep my eyes open. It's dirt cheap out here. Need cigs, ammo, sheep? Scratch the sheep, they are spoken for but anything else is good.

I feel your pain.
What type of blantons......the type that’s on the shelf for not $200 lol. Did you see my picture
D2A19CA6-613A-444F-97B3-8843C9F9939E.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Now that’s a scooby story. Hadn’t heard one of those in awhile. Welcome back. Lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My dad was telling me yesterday about some kind of critter he saw on the door frame to the kitchen. He didn’t know what it was. Sounded liked a palmetto bug to me.

I woke up about 3 this morning because it felt like something was crawling on my leg but didn’t see anything. Figured I was dreaming. As I’m getting ready for work, THIS crawls out from under my bed. :(

74998B2B-5DB1-4C70-91FD-98DDF1E13E60.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
My dad was telling me yesterday about some kind of critter he saw on the door frame to the kitchen. He didn’t know what it was. Sounded liked a palmetto bug to me.

I woke up about 3 this morning because it felt like something was crawling on my leg but didn’t see anything. Figured I was dreaming. As I’m getting ready for work, THIS crawls out from under my bed. :(

View attachment 291138
Sleep with your mouth closed.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

View attachment 291138
Yaaahhhhhhhbaaahhhhhh!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

View attachment 291138
Roach?