By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The 1900 census was very informative. It listed things like parents place of birth, native tongue, year of immigration, and how many children a woman had, total and how many living.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When my family moved here over 200 years ago I would say their previous origins are mostly irrelevant.
Not to mention every hodge podge they got together with over the years. It’s just impossible to know. I mean my kids are 13th generation Americans on one side and 3rd generation on the other side.

And if we all want to get picky we all basically cans from one subset of people that left Africa years ago. For that reason I almost put African American lol

oldngray

nowhere special
Not to mention every hodge podge they got together with over the years. It’s just impossible to know. I mean my kids are 13th generation Americans on one side and 3rd generation on the other side.

And if we all want to get picky we all basically cans from one subset of people that left Africa years ago. For that reason I almost put African American lol
Plus I have a bit of Native American (not enough to matter but still more than Liz Warren) so how many generations back does that count?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I checked multiple boxes because I’m a mutt. Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

What's interesting is brothers and sisters carry different dna from past generations. The farther back you go the more you can see the difference.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3276_22.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I guess it's obvious I don't buy much whiskey. I was thinking it had other recipes that's what I meant by what type, like Jack has multiple flavors and recipes. When I am out an about, I'll keep my eye open for ya here in S*ville Wyoming.8-)
There’s a blantons gold I think that used to be overseas and duty free only I think but other than there’s straight from the barrel and reserve also. But the original single barrel is what you mostly see and what I was talking about.
Though i would turn none down.