By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
During the building boom of 2000 to 2007 (when every Tom -Dick and Harry was a "contractor" stuff like this happened a lot. Even now you have to watch those contractors like a hawk. They all take short-cuts and pride themselves on covering up shoddy work.
A lot are subcontractors that work for the person you supposedly hire. If there are any problems it gives them deniability.

rod

Retired 23 years
A lot are subcontractors that work for the person you supposedly hire. If there are any problems it gives them deniability.
That was one of the first things I noticed when we built our house was it was NEVER anyones fault -- they always blamed someone else. Fortunately I know enough about wiring, plumbing, carpentry and the other trades and I was on site damn near every day that I was able to catch most of their friend-ups. A carpenter friend of mine told me I was the worst kind of person to build for. I just laughed. All I expected them to do was a good job.

We caught the foundation crew overlooking a bad measurement that would have left the house overhanging the foundation by about a foot on one end.

We caught the carpenters framing in some of the widow and door openings wrong so we would have had to re-order sizes.

We caught the plasterers starting to put a different texture on the ceiling and walls than what the wife wanted.

We caught our contractor "accidentially" charging some building supplies for another job to our project.

My wife and I both swore --never again.

542thruNthru

So why you seeding?

Anyway,
stick to the Milo. Use the synthetic in the fall.
I'm seeding because I have some gaps in my lawn. Nothing big but want to fill it in.

Couldn't find any Milo at all. You'd be ashamed of me for what I bought but it was the only thing left. I think all the landscapers did some hoarding of their own.

You still didn't answer my question.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm seeding because I have some gaps in my lawn. Nothing big but want to fill it in.

Couldn't find any Milo at all. You'd be ashamed of me for what I bought but it was the only thing left. I think all the landscapers did some hoarding of their own.

You still didn't answer my question.
Is it a bag of 10-10-10 or something like that? Go light with it.