By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Hearing a rumor from my steward that a small center in Tucson AZ has 60 confirmed cases of covid 19.

UPS is sweating bullets because they don't want the news to get out nationally like it has been for Amazon.

According to the Arizona Department of Health Services, there are currently 61 ‘congregate settings’ with confirmed COVID-19 cases in Pima County. Two of the 61 are described as a workplace and 12 are in the 'other’ classification.

KOLD News 13 asked the Pima County Health Department if the UPS facility was one of the congregate settings being monitored. Spokesman Aaron Pacheco said there are restrictions the department has in releasing information about businesses.

Schumann didn’t share a number of confirmed COVID-19 cases at the facility Monday, but she did say there were employees who were sick.

61 places had cases. Not 61 UPS employees in the report.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
When you don't love in a fly over state. Its a small center.

A1AF2706-5A99-4230-8452-13FA0EBD29C8.gif

542thruNthru

According to the Arizona Department of Health Services, there are currently 61 ‘congregate settings’ with confirmed COVID-19 cases in Pima County. Two of the 61 are described as a workplace and 12 are in the 'other’ classification.

KOLD News 13 asked the Pima County Health Department if the UPS facility was one of the congregate settings being monitored. Spokesman Aaron Pacheco said there are restrictions the department has in releasing information about businesses.

Schumann didn’t share a number of confirmed COVID-19 cases at the facility Monday, but she did say there were employees who were sick.

61 places had cases. Not 61 UPS employees in the report.

I'm just relaying a rumor heard from local 104. Not saying its true.

542thruNthru

Just had to listen to a Amazon guy in the elevator bitch and complain that he has to go to the apt doors. Said that the apartment complex keeps complaining that they are leaving them in the mailbox room.

When I told him that thats the job he got mad and said if they want it at the front door don't live in a apartment. Lol