By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 23 years
they’ve been doing that for years center manager might have building’s 60 70 miles or more apart
I was told my old center's center manager is in charge of 3 centers now. May as well be--they apparently can't do anything anyway so give them all a dozen centers.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I thought there was a wall or something? Lol
That's why they gotta jump. Lol.
giphy.gif

rod

Retired 23 years
I thought there was a wall or something? Lol
Looks like it has stopped illegal crossings by 85-90 %
Trump cites Tucson 'wall' illegal ... - KGUN 9 On Your SideYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://www.kgun9.com/border-watch/trump-cites-tucson-wall-illegal-crossing-stats-but-where-did-those-numbers-come-fromremove
President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence meet with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., in the Oval Office of the White House

MAKAVELI

Looks like it has stopped illegal crossings by 85-90 %
Trump cites Tucson 'wall' illegal ... - KGUN 9 On Your SideYour browser indicates if you've visited this link
https://www.kgun9.com/border-watch/trump-cites-tucson-wall-illegal-crossing-stats-but-where-did-those-numbers-come-fromremove
President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence meet with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., in the Oval Office of the White House
Lol.
So is a "wall" in the Tucson sector of the border the cause of a drop in illegal traffic? The data show an overall drop in illegal crossings over the last 15 years across the southern border, and the CBP itself cites multiple border security initiatives as factors in that trend.
PS, you realize Tucson isn't actually on the border right? Nogales is. Lol

rod

Retired 23 years
Lol.
So is a "wall" in the Tucson sector of the border the cause of a drop in illegal traffic? The data show an overall drop in illegal crossings over the last 15 years across the southern border, and the CBP itself cites multiple border security initiatives as factors in that trend.
PS, you realize Tucson isn't actually on the border right? Nogales is. Lol
Yes I know Tucson isn't on the border. Unless you live there I bet I've been to Tucson many more times than you. We have relatives who live there.