By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Bad attitude.

Well it is going to be a very long day... i'm sorry I snapped at you wally.
llmZp6fCVb4ju.gif

rod

Retired 23 years
View attachment 296327
@Brownslave688 buddy’s new boat. Told him to let me run it north side of rend wide open lol
We were doing about 35 in a boat similar to this one while fishing Lake Oahe (Missouri River system) when we hit a sandbar. We all ( 3 of us)ended up in the front of it. :-) . On the same trip we sank that puppy so just top of the motor was sticking out of the water when the waves got it while it was tied up to shore. my friend sold that boat the following year when all the control cables started rusting up.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
We were doing about 35 in a boat similar to this one while fishing Lake Oahe (Missouri River system) when we hit a sandbar. We all ( 3 of us)ended up in the front of it. :-) . On the same trip we sank that puppy so just top of the motor was sticking out of the water when the waves got it while it was tied up to shore. my friend sold that boat the following year when all the control cables started rusting up.

did the same in my polar kraft running down the creek wide open. Hit a floater going full bore. Wasn’t fun. Luckily all I did was break the skeg off