By Invitation Only

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was just in a store with no mask. You should have seen how panicky the cashier was when I walked past her and as she was ringing me up. It was comical. Lol.

I couldn't agree more. While I wouldn't fire you, I would most certainly discipline you, especially if the store had a sign stating masks required prominently displayed on their front door and especially for flouting their policy while in uniform.

At the very least I would have called in the FedEx version of a complaint for your blatant ignorance of a store policy.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was just in a store with no mask. You should have seen how panicky the cashier was when I walked past her and as she was ringing me up. It was comical. Lol.

0F05821C-47C2-4B73-A7FE-4B874C21CF16.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I couldn't agree more. While I wouldn't fire you, I would most certainly discipline you, especially if the store had a sign stating masks required prominently displayed on their front door and especially for flouting their policy while in uniform.

At the very least I would have called in the FedEx version of a complaint for your blatant ignorance of a store policy.
There WAS no sign.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

As a matter of fact, I haven’t seen a single store here that says masks MUST be worn. I haven’t been to Costco though. I heard they require one. So you can cool your outrage now, Dave.

542thruNthru

She is wearing the uniform and as such represents the company whether she is on the clock or not.

Here you go again assuming things. How do you know she was in uniform?

Face it you're just trying to attack her and coming off like a idiot. Show me in her post where she says she is in uniform.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a couple of drivers who liked to have a cold one after work at a local sports bar in uniform. It is one thing to have a drink to wind down and then head home. It is another to close the place down.