By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Were you the only one in the store without a mask on?

You came off as cavalier in your post which made me assume that you were flouting their policy on purpose.
As I said before, I was not the only one without a mask and i also said, there is no sign stating that is store policy. Are you drinking today? You’re really having a hard time with reading comprehension. That’s not like you.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We had a couple of drivers who liked to have a cold one after work at a local sports bar in uniform. It is one thing to have a drink to wind down and then head home. It is another to close the place down.

I closed my favorite joint down wearing my uniform shirt multiple times.

Actually a number of times with my center manager.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I guess I am not the only one who felt that she was flouting the store policy.
Not at all. I don’t understand the low dose of effort required to wear a mask to potentially protect another human being from a virus you may unknowingly be carrying resistance. It absolutely boggles my mind. Especially in someone’s place of employment, the cashier is just trying to make a minimum wage, I mean c’mon.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I couldn't agree more. While I wouldn't fire you, I would most certainly discipline you, especially if the store had a sign stating masks required prominently displayed on their front door and especially for flouting their policy while in uniform.

At the very least I would have called in the FedEx version of a complaint for your blatant ignorance of a store policy.
And FYI, if I WAS in uniform and she DID call in a complaint my manager would simply say, Just put on a mask when you go there. End of story.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not at all. I don’t understand the low dose of effort required to wear a mask to potentially protect another human being from a virus you may unknowingly be carrying resistance. It absolutely boggles my mind. Especially in someone’s place of employment, the cashier is just trying to make a minimum wage, I mean c’mon.
You are my friend and we don’t always see things the same way. That’s life.

542thruNthru

You are my friend and we don’t always see things the same way. That’s life.

If you're in the market for a new friend....

I'd just like to say....

tenor-58.gif