By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"Sorry Aunt Martha, but I need to go to Disney"!

pQVv6V.gif
[/QUOTE]

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Hey, I heard you! but for me this year sorry not going to put me and my loved one the line of fire you have to the at r the right place at the right time SiR!
The way I see it, there isn't really a right answer. Everybody's gotta do what they think is best.

I grew up drinking out of the hose, and chewing on lead painted windowsills. (@542thruNthru shut your damn mouth before you even start. ;) )
People could say my parents shouldn't have done that, or that it wasn't safe.
But I figure I turned out OK.

Everybody has to figure out what is best for themselves and their families.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
The way I see it, there isn't really a right answer. Everybody's gotta do what they think is best.

I grew up drinking out of the hose, and chewing on lead painted windowsills. (@542thruNthru shut your damn mouth before you even start. ;) )

Me tOO! But we just kids we didn't know the system back them but the system know how to keep you shhh! down and your loved ones too.

Brown echo

Do you have kids? don't matter answer that either because your count down days will come and if you don't have a will the teamster will player you just like UPS did all this year.

Brown echo

Some drivers that you know they ''Smart than you think thanks the fats thinking a great advised from the family lawyers getting the facts to gettogether don't be stupid ''friend'' 25 out pension is all good 15,20 if you have the age!