By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
View attachment 298081View attachment 298082

The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me. This idiot is 35 and should know better than to put something like this on the internet. My daughter at 15 knew better than to post anything that could come back to haunt her later in life. Now his whole family has been put on blast on the internet with their names, addresses and even email addresses. His kids will be hounded for who knows how long.
What's worse is someone felt the need to go so far out of their way to try and tattle to UPS on him.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
8C6BAD92-BB93-4F66-9C00-5C099F904AF7.jpeg
32A87D54-298F-4FA6-9BCD-199456E5192A.jpeg
1F82AE31-BECA-4687-8D62-F54C4B2BA296.jpeg

I need one of these in my back yard. I just need to find out how much to have a nice deck built around it. My yard is big enough for a regular sized pool but that would be too much work and I don’t need something that size.

rod

Retired 23 years
View attachment 298095 View attachment 298096 View attachment 298097

I need one of these in my back yard. I just need to find out how much to have a nice deck built around it. My yard is big enough for a regular sized pool but that would be too much work and I don’t need something that size.
Those metal things would still need all the pumps and chemicals and regular cleaning otherwise they would get real funky quick. Pools are a pain in the butt. Go run through a sprinkler.

rod

Retired 23 years
View attachment 298095 View attachment 298096 View attachment 298097

My Daughters house in Texas has a humongus pool in the back yard--diving board and everything. I bet my son-in-law spends 6-8 hours a week cleaning filters, changing filters, adding chemicals, checking PH levels and the real time eater--skimming leaves and small branches out of it. The pool area has about six larger trees around it to shade the area because it gets so firkin hot there. And it cost them a fortune keeping my grand kids supplied in floating rafts and such.

oldngray

nowhere special
My Daughters house in Texas has a humongus pool in the back yard--diving board and everything. I bet my son-in-law spends 6-8 hours a week cleaning filters, changing filters, adding chemicals, checking PH levels and the real time eater--skimming leaves and small branches out of it. The pool area has about six larger trees around it to shade the area because it gets so firkin hot there. And it cost them a fortune keeping my grand kids supplied in floating rafts and such.
a pool is one of the worst investments you can make

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That’s why I like the small one. I’m sure it’s a lot less work and trouble.