By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You should see some of the stuff old(er) ladies have gotten me.
Old fashioned Christmas Candy.JPG

rod

Retired 23 years
Oh you did it now. He's a old man he doesn't read instructions. He just calls his daughter and complains how he can't get the tops off his medicine bottles. :)
You got me there--at least the part about reading instructions is true. I only read instructions as a last resort. Besides that most instructions now days are either translated from Chinese and end up being almost useless or you have to go on line to view a video.

542thruNthru

What was he doing at work an hour before start time? Sounds like a worthless scab to me.
He wasn't at work a hour before also he's a shop steward. Best time to handle members issues is before they get on the clock.

Thats why I'm surprised he didn't get written up he called out 10 min before his start time and ripped the little paper thats hanging by tape in the middle of the door way off. I think they just want to forget about it because they need everyone they can get to come to work.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He wasn't at work a hour before also he's a shop steward. Best time to handle members issues is before they get on the clock.

Thats why I'm surprised he didn't get written up he called out 10 min before his start time and ripped the little paper thats hanging by tape in the middle of the door way off. I think they just want to forget about it because they need everyone they can get to come to work.
Ahhhh yes I assumed it was an hour before since he called in ;)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Only person there to run my center.....a part time sup that’s been with the company 2 months.

fun times