By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well my brother in law wife just decided she’d rather have her mom in the delivery room than her husband.

like I said short lived marriage I see here.

Brownslave688

Might be reaching just a little
56611C22-FF25-45C9-9E24-165CEA647E16.jpeg

Brownslave688

Only allowed one person in the delivery room or is she telling him he can't be in there no matter what?
Only 1 right now I assume. The mother daughter relationship has been a big strain between them for awhile now.

Her and her mom either lived right next door to each other or together for her entire adult life. The brief time they lived apart (only a few miles) happened to be when my BIL moved in with her before they got married. Right after they got married they bought a house 4-5 houses down from her mom. Been downhill ever since.

The MIL is pretty much the mom from everybody loves Raymond lol

542thruNthru

Only 1 right now I assume. The mother daughter relationship has been a big strain between them for awhile now.

Her and her mom either lived right next door to each other or together for her entire adult life. The brief time they lived apart (only a few miles) happened to be when my BIL moved in with her before they got married. Right after they got married they bought a house 4-5 houses down from her mom. Been downhill ever since.

The MIL is pretty much the mom from everybody loves Raymond lol

He's :censored2:ed when that baby comes and mom is always around siding with her daughter on how the kid should be raised and all that.

It will always be 2 against 1 and it will breed anger and resentment. You think he's one of those guys that will just be miserable so he can be with his kid?

Brownslave688

He's :censored2:ed when that baby comes and mom is always around siding with her daughter on how the kid should be raised and all that.

It will always be 2 against 1 and it will breed anger and resentment. You think he's one of those guys that will just be miserable so he can be with his kid?
I mean I’m pretty sure he knows it’s over. Just doesn’t want to call it quits yet. Been married like 9 months and in therapy for 6 already. He’s like for the first time in my life a therapist is agreeing with everything I say then as soon as the session is over it’s like it never happened.

542thruNthru

I mean I’m pretty sure he knows it’s over. Just doesn’t want to call it quits yet. Been married like 9 months and in therapy for 6 already. He’s like for the first time in my life a therapist is agreeing with everything I say then as soon as the session is over it’s like it never happened.

Holy :censored2: 9 months with 6 months of therapy!!

Was she pregnant when they got married?

Brownslave688

He said she already just drops in unannounced 4-5 times a week and of his wife isn’t home she’ll try to start telling him what he needs to be doing.

He’s pretty fragile mentally from war and drinking. He really wants to try and make it work. I told him he can’t wreck his mental health to make them happy. I think that’s mostly What my wife and her siblings are worried about.

542thruNthru

He said she already just drops in unannounced 4-5 times a week and of his wife isn’t home she’ll try to start telling him what he needs to be doing.

He’s pretty fragile mentally from war and drinking. He really wants to try and make it work. I told him he can’t wreck his mental health to make them happy. I think that’s mostly What my wife and her siblings are worried about.

Damn I hope he can keep it together and has a strong support system. It's sad the therapist is letting the wife know things need to change and she doesn't even care.

How long were they together before getting married?

Brownslave688

Damn I hope he can keep it together and has a strong support system. It's sad the therapist is letting the wife know things need to change and she doesn't even care.

How long were they together before getting married?
I think a year and a half or so. Yeah he’s like I can tell a difference when her mom is around less things get better. But he’s never gonna get far enough away. Just isn’t gonna happen.

Sounds to me like they need some 3 way counseling but I dont know that it would help.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think a year and a half or so. Yeah he’s like I can tell a difference when her mom is around less things get better. But he’s never gonna get far enough away. Just isn’t gonna happen.

Sounds to me like they need some 3 way counseling but I dont know that it would help.
Sounds to me like they need to move away from the MIL. My sister lives next door to me and I would never just drop in 4-5 times a week. Matter of fact, I rarely go there unless they invite me. The mom needs to have boundaries.

Brownslave688

Sounds to me like they need to move away from the MIL. My sister lives next door to me and I would never just drop in 4-5 times a week. Matter of fact, I rarely go there unless they invite me. The mom needs to have boundaries.
He knew moving close to her was a bad idea. He tried to talk her out of the house but I think thought it’s probably not a good idea to make these waves when we’ve been married a month (obviously knowing what he knows now it would be different).

I told him my wife was really worried when we moved on to the same street as my parents. But in 7 years I can count the number of times my parents have dropped in unannounced on 1 hand. We see my parents a ton but it’s pretty much always on our terms.
Hell we drop in on them unannounced way more than they do us.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Neighbors said he was too aggressive with the Amazon driver. What neighbors DIDN’T see was that the driver refused to show his ID 11 times. But the cop is supposedly in the wrong. SMH.