By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wow guess my wife just had a talk with OB. Only one person allowed in the hospital for the duration of the stay. So my BIL won’t get to see his kid until they come home.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wow guess my wife just had a talk with OB. Only one person allowed in the hospital for the duration of the stay. So my BIL won’t get to see his kid until they come home.
I think if I were him I’d be moved out of their bedroom by the time she gets home. He is obviously only needed as a sperm donor. That’s just wrong. I get that some women want their mother there (I didn’t) but that’s his baby and he is her husband. No way should her mother be before him.

Brownslave688

I think if I were him I’d be moved out of their bedroom by the time she gets home. He is obviously only needed as a sperm donor. That’s just wrong. I get that some women want their mother there (I didn’t) but that’s his baby and he is her husband. No way should her mother be before him.
Funny you say sperm donor. Supposedly she was in the process of looking into it when they met.

my wife is afraid they’re gonna push him off the wagon and then use a relapse as the argument for full custody

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Funny you say sperm donor. Supposedly she was in the process of looking into it when they met.

my wife is afraid they’re gonna push him off the wagon and then use a relapse as the argument for full custody
I hate, hate people who sneak and connive and play with people’s emotions, without any care for how it affects them.

542thruNthru

I'd be moved out of the house but first I'd be in MIL ass about how she needs to back the :censored2: up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well my brother in law wife just decided she’d rather have her mom in the delivery room than her husband.

like I said short lived marriage I see here.
The mom's place is to firmly tell the daughter that the husband's place is there, not here.

If she doesn't, she is selfish and not thinking of the child or the marriage.

Wally

Neighbors said he was too aggressive with the Amazon driver. What neighbors DIDN’T see was that the driver refused to show his ID 11 times. But the cop is supposedly in the wrong. SMH.
Edited to shape opinion. Agenda driven.

542thruNthru

Admit it.

You'd be doing the MIL.
giphy-213.gif

Brownslave688

I would never want to leave my kid either but it doesn't seem like they are going to give him a choice either.

The man can't be a father if he's being used and abused mentally.
I guess they’re already arguing about bringing the baby home. The wife has been at her moms for a few days and I guess is just planning on going back there with the baby after the birth.

It sucks but I think it’s time he just removes himself from the situation.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I guess they’re already arguing about bringing the baby home. The wife has been at her moms for a few days and I guess is just planning on going back there with the baby after the birth.

It sucks but I think it’s time he just removes himself from the situation.
Or, if he’s not going to remove himself, he needs to talk to a lawyer about his paternal rights and exert them.

Brownslave688

Or, if he’s not going to remove himself, he needs to talk to a lawyer about his paternal rights and exert them.
Yes I agree and I really think he wants to try and be a good day. I just also can already tell they’re gonna make his life a living hell if he tries to stay in this kids life and that sucks.

Wally

Yes I agree and I really think he wants to try and be a good day. I just also can already tell they’re gonna make his life a living hell if he tries to stay in this kids life and that sucks.
Get a super hot younger woman to accompany you on baby pickup day. Make sure she gets out of the car so they can see her!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Get a super hot younger woman to accompany you on baby pickup day. Make sure she gets out of the car so they can see her!
Absolutely correct. Better yet, not on pick up day, but when dropping off. Every other weekend with the new hot girlfriend. Love it!