By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Home Depots rents a stump grinder (about 90 bucks for the day) that would take out that stump in a flash. I've rented HD's twice and have taken out some good size oak stumps with them.
It costs about the same to pay someone else to do it. Maybe rent if you have more than 1 stump.

oldngray

nowhere special
6HUM2M.jpg

Would he get @Operational needs vote?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Home Depots rents a stump grinder (about 90 bucks for the day) that would take out that stump in a flash. I've rented HD's twice and have taken out some good size oak stumps with them.
I’ve got over a dozen stumps some taking an hour with this machine. Ain’t no way I was renting a $90 Home Depot special

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

oldngray

nowhere special
No. He looks gay. Y’all know that’s not my thing. Lol. Oh, you mean for office? I’d have to find out more about him.
Melecio, who is openly gay and married, said one of his goals in running for office is to make the city of Wilton Manors more inclusive for all residents, not just those who are gay. "We should have more festivals, not just Gay Pride.”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Unfortunately, Florida has more registered sex offenders per capita than any other state in the US. That’s why I don’t understand people letting their young children walk around by themselves. :(

oldngray

nowhere special