By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-21-8.jpg

542thruNthru

They jammed a full 40 stops into that 10 cube?
Man. Not sure how you'll get it all done.

Lol I wish.

Less than 8 hours left before 60. We have 6 routes sitting and 8 other drivers that will be bringing their routes back in 8 hours.

My building just hit the tipping point and its only going to get worse because no one has hours for Saturday not even 22.4s.

I'm also hearing that the company is not asking for over 70 this week. Though I find that hard to believe.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Lol I wish.

Less than 8 hours left before 60. We have 6 routes sitting and 8 other drivers that will be bringing their routes back in 8 hours.

My building just hit the tipping point and its only going to get worse because no one has hours for Saturday not even 22.4s.

I'm also hearing that the company is not asking for over 70 this week. Though I find that hard to believe.
We're still fine here.

Getting a couple trailers futured from Cach every Monday.
They've needed runners, and have a couple rentals, but we're not even working Saturdays.

Long week for y'all. :/

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol I wish.

We've been on the 70 hour rule.