By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I had an English teacher explain grammar as "the rules of communication". When everyone is following the same rules miscommunication is less likely to occur.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
puke.gif

@Indecisi0n youll be happy to know the Testicle Festival is still happening. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My god I love Facebook. It’s like being able to people watch and the people know it and are ok with it!!!!

Guy I went to high school with works on the river on the barges. Dude has been gone something like 45 out of 52 days. Gets 2 weeks off. Off the barge on Wednesday. Is “in a relationship” by Thursday evening. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday pictures together every day. Meeting parents OMG the most perfect person ever blah blah blah. Today she’s a handout Hussy EX. Lmao

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My god I love Facebook. It’s like being able to people watch and the people know it and are ok with it!!!!

Guy I went to high school with works on the river on the barges. Dude has been gone something like 45 out of 52 days. Gets 2 weeks off. Off the barge on Wednesday. Is “in a relationship” by Thursday evening. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday pictures together every day. Meeting parents OMG the most perfect person ever blah blah blah. Today she’s a handout Hussy EX. Lmao
So what is a handout hussy? Urban dictionary failed me this time. Lol.