By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FC43EA71-684E-4062-B26C-7C85AE6AD3D3.jpeg

Good morning.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't feel bad. I know what a handout is and a hussy but have never heard the two put together. :)

I'm guessing it means she's a cheater. Probably gave it up to some guy and so he dropped her.
I would guess a "handout hussy" is a gal that plays suckers to get some cash, booze, drugs, etc. Usually gives it up 10 minutes into the first date. Loves the smokes and has big boobs but is a bit overweight with 2 inches of dark roots below the bleached hair. Usually in need of rent money.

rod

Retired 23 years
CRV is the California refund value.
You recycle that bottle and they refund you 10c.
Talk about a losing deal on Californias part. I doubt a can / bottle is worth 1/4 of a penny in the recycle market now. Absolutely no demand for recycled pop and beer cans or bottles anymore. Neither the auto industry or the airplane industry wants recycled aluminium now and there is NO demand ANYWHERE for plastics.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Talk about a losing deal on Californias part. I doubt a can / bottle is worth 1/4 of a penny in the recycle market now. Absolutely no demand for recycled pop and beer cans or bottles anymore. Neither the auto industry or the airplane industry wants recycled aluminium now and there is NO demand ANYWHERE for plastics.

No... you see they charge you that 10c when you buy the bottle. To get the refund you have to recycle it.

rod

Retired 23 years
Nope. I don't recycle anymore. Its a pain in the ass.
My local Township is getting rid of their Recycle Program at the end of this year. Been losing TOO much money on it for two long and people in general don't follow the rules about cleaning containers out and crushing cardboard boxes and milk cartons. Its too bad. The Township takes in 7 large dumpsters of plastics-aluminium, tin cans and paper every week and a giant one of corrigated cardboard and now it will all go to a landfill.