By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3370_06.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We were started 90 mins late today because they’re having big manpower issues in Memphis. We’ve been starting late for weeks and it looks like into the foreseeable future. You know it’s bad when the UPS drivers are already on the road before we leave. Lol.
Had a customer complain to me today that their fedex stuff has been getting hung up in Memphis for a week or more pretty regularly

542thruNthru

Rona will be over anytime now and volume will drop...
Told today that "I can not morally approve your 8 hour requests."

Ok so you're denying them?

"No, I'm going to try and get you 8 hours but I'm not going to formally approve them."

Ok, but the penalty is the same either way so that makes no sense to me.

Than he tried to tell me that were just so screwed up right now. I said we've been screwed up since March!.

oldngray

nowhere special
Told today that "I can not morally approve your 8 hour requests."

Ok so you're denying them?

"No, I'm going to try and get you 8 hours but I'm not going to formally approve them."

Ok, but the penalty is the same either way so that makes no sense to me.

Than he tried to tell me that were just so screwed up right now. I said we've been screwed up since March!.

Not your problem.

If they kept dispatches more reasonable there wouldn't be so many 8 hour requests.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Had a customer complain to me today that their fedex stuff has been getting hung up in Memphis for a week or more pretty regularly
Between coronavirus, high unemployment payouts and Amazon building a warehouse near our Hub (and paying more) they’re down at least 500 people. I just read an article that Fedex is going to give Hub workers the 2% raise everyone is getting plus more to bring them up to $15 an hour like Amazon.