By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nice morning bourbon hunting. 2 batch 21 which was the world champion bourbon at this years spirits competition.
@Operational needs already had a guy offer me an ELMER T LEE for a trade for 1
14AC54C1-666E-42A0-AC17-1ABF1B113379.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Chart topping hit is what I read online. So I assume so.

official music video says wet ass cushie I think.

thought not much else is edited
I’m soo glad I don’t have young kids. I feel bad for those of you who do. Song lyrics are getting worse and worse. How do you explain to Ava what a “cushie” is and why the woman on the radio is talking about hers? Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m soo glad I don’t have young kids. I feel bad for those of you who do. Song lyrics are getting worse and worse. How do you explain to Ava what a “cushie” is and why the woman on the radio is talking about hers? Lol.
The saddest part is probably that most of the media is cheering it on calling it women’s sexual empowerment.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The saddest part is probably that most of the media is cheering it on calling it women’s sexual empowerment.
I’ve seen some of that. Some people are saying men have been talking about it for a long time and now that women are talking about it they’re getting upset. Lol. I don’t like either. Time and place for everything. The radio is not the place or ever the time IMO.