By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This is funny. Not the fact that he was murdered. That’s horrible. The article said his head washed up but they never found a body. An autopsy showed he was beheaded. Ummm. Not sure why they needed an autopsy to show he was beheaded. Obviously if they only have his head he was beheaded. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Long ad in front, I'm outta' there.
Okay Wally. I’ll give you Cliffnotes. Mom is saying, her daughter has a crush on the boy next door but her dad told her she can’t, because the boy is her brother and don’t tell Mom. Mom responds with, Well don’t tell Dad this but you’re not his daughter. You can date the boy next door. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
86D45842-6EDA-41F5-844B-BC5027CA1A0B.jpeg

@Brownslave688 You're welcome. Lol.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Geeeeeeeeezus. Little gas station I eat lunch at a lot is almost always a group of young 20 something girls working there. Typical redneck girls. Conversation I over hear today.

Is it I’ll or I

Let me see. Hmmm not sure

I think it’s I’ll. No wait I.

Let me look again. Yeah yeah it’s I.

Holy * this isn’t their and there. What sentence would ever have you questioning if it is I will or simply I!!!!!
Young.
Redneck.
Dumber than a box of rocks.

You wanna get me a phone number?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Okay Wally. I’ll give you Cliffnotes. Mom is saying, her daughter has a crush on the boy next door but her dad told her she can’t, because the boy is her brother and don’t tell Mom. Mom responds with, Well don’t tell Dad this but you’re not his daughter. You can date the boy next door. Lol.
So when you view the video, there is no ad running first before the clip?

oldngray

nowhere special
Ublock origin, Wally.
Best adblocker you can find.

Lol. And I feel like I may need to say this now. But ditch Internet explorer, too.
Internet Explorer has been dead for years. Its replacement Edge was awful at first but now it is just a heavily modified Chromium. Not my first or even 2nd choice but does allow most of the same Chrome add ons.

I agree with you about Ublock Origin. Adblock Plus used to be about the same but it is mostly crap now.