By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

10761-sports-mlb-chicago-cubs.gif

542thruNthru

Having real good results with the Akorn. About 1/3 of the price too.
Saw a Chinese knock off I actually almost got being sold at a wholesale place. The place is selling it with the table, pizza stone and a cover. It's also 21" instead of 18" for $1,299
00303_eG03sFx3CY9_0gw0fr_600x450.jpg

01717_3it6mGMgB6U_0gw0m1_600x450.jpg

Still debating about It but damn I like the Kamado Joe and all the stuff you can do with it. Like the rotisserie and the pizza maker also their smoking add on.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Saw a Chinese knock off I actually almost got being sold at a wholesale place. The place is selling it with the table, pizza stone and a cover. It's also 21" instead of 18" for $1,299
View attachment 338504
View attachment 338505

Still debating about It but damn I like the Kamado Joe and all the stuff you can do with it. Like the rotisserie and the pizza maker also their smoking add on.
I was at ace hardware today they’ve got the green egg and every accessory known to man

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 338504
View attachment 338505

Seriously that 3 inches between the 18 and 21 will make a difference

542thruNthru

Seriously that 3 inches between the 18 and 21 will make a difference
I know. That's why I'm so torn! Lol

I want to be able to put that 15lb brisket on there with no problem. It's just the hinge system. If that goes or rusts badly it's going to piss me off and if anything else goes I'd have no warranty on it.
00H0H_75sE3sVpkDV_0gw0co_600x450.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
View attachment 338504
View attachment 338505

No rotisserie with akorn but I can do everything else. Bought a couple Weber pcs that fit right in.