By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

You think Hank Aaron would’ve acted like that
giphy-16.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This girl needs some serious help. She has so many issues. She is always screaming for attention. She is a drug addict, has an eating disorder, and now she has come out as non-binary wanting to be called they/them. It surprises me that the Post is going along with the they/them thing in this article.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

This girl needs some serious help. She has so many issues. She is always screaming for attention. She is a drug addict, has an eating disorder, and now she has come out as non-binary wanting to be called they/them. It surprises me that the Post is going along with the they/them thing in this article.
It's really sad.

If I had to guess, I'd say she hates her life, and has no idea who she is. This is the making of a suicide, and everyone is supposed to just keep applauding her decisions until she finally can't take it anymore, and offs herself.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's really sad.

If I had to guess, I'd say she hates her life, and has no idea who she is. This is the making of a suicide, and everyone is supposed to just keep applauding her decisions until she finally can't take it anymore, and offs herself.
I guess that’s what happens when children start in show business young and maybe don’t have the best guidance around them. She started on Barney & Friends when she was only ten.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member