By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
3D6B4CF8-7E5A-4107-9C29-AD404FA1D5C9.jpeg

Bout to get ugly.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did any of you guys listen to Britney Spears’ testimony yesterday? I don’t usually pay attention to that stuff but it was EVERYWHERE. It makes me wonder if her having her head shaved was her only way of regaining some control in her life and getting back at her “handlers”. If what she was saying is true, that’s so sad. If it’s not, she’s just crazy. Lol.

upschuck

Did any of you guys listen to Britney Spears’ testimony yesterday? I don’t usually pay attention to that stuff but it was EVERYWHERE. It makes me wonder if her having her head shaved was her only way of regaining some control in her life and getting back at her “handlers”. If what she was saying is true, that’s so sad. If it’s not, she’s just crazy. Lol.
I didn't listen, but the few snippets I have seen, plus other stories from the last few years, she should be in control of her money, and her life.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I had a 1957 Chevy Panel Truck when I first got married we always parked it backwards at the drive-in with the rear doors open and us on a mattress. Good times.
You horndog kids with your fancy portable motel rooms!