By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I guess the liberals have run out of crappy newer movies to critique so they’re now finding fault with Braveheart because the men were manly and the women feminine. It’s only one of the best movies made. I guess not having gender fluidity in it is a problem for her. She probably has a degree in Gender Studies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I guess the liberals have run out of crappy newer movies to critique so they’re now finding fault with Braveheart because the men were manly and the women feminine. It’s only one of the best movies made. I guess not having gender fluidity in it is a problem for her. She probably has a degree in Gender Studies.
Never criticize Muslims no matter what.

oldngray

nowhere special

She must have dreams about S&M or something. And calling it a Christian film is beyond a reach. This the first time I heard it being a favorite of evangelicals. Call it what it was. An idealized historical drama.

She was probably foaming at the mouth at the lack of diversity when it was a fairly accurate representation of Scotland of the time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@over9five my sister and her husband are leaving Saturday on their first cruise in a year and a half after many canceled cruises. Celebrity Cruises invited travel agents +1 for a cruise where all they pay is port charges and gratuities of $150 total for both of them.

over9five

Staff member
@over9five my sister and her husband are leaving Saturday on their first cruise in a year and a half after many canceled cruises. Celebrity Cruises invited travel agents +1 for a cruise where all they pay is port charges and gratuities of $150 total for both of them.
Wow, Id do that deal. I have a friend on the Celebrity Millenium right now. Sailed at well under 50% capacity, she says it's incredible.
Are they on the Edge?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wow, Id do that deal. I have a friend on the Celebrity Millenium right now. Sailed at well under 50% capacity, she says it's incredible.
Are they on the Edge?
Oops. I told you wrong. It’s $150 each for a total of $300. Stil a fantastic deal. I don’t know which ship. She said it’s going to the Bahamas and eastern Caribbean.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
A gender studies college professor. Looks like an insufferable piece of work.

1625008808025.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone