By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Never tried butcher paper. Let me know how it works.
The pork was good but didn't seem as tender with the butcher paper as with the tinfoil. The bone didn't slide out as easy as usual.That could have been more my fault though. I let it rest for 90min in a dry cooler. The bark did stay intact better though that's for sure. I'll definitely have to try it again. Next will be a brisket when I find the time.
20210704_145433.jpg

20210704_145547.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The pork was good but didn't seem as tender with the butcher paper as with the tinfoil. The bone didn't slide out as easy as usual.That could have been more my fault though. I let it rest for 90min in a dry cooler. The bark did stay intact better though that's for sure. I'll definitely have to try it again. Next will be a brisket when I find the time.
View attachment 343489
View attachment 343490
What’d you cook it on ??

upschuck

View attachment 343489
View attachment 343490
Smoke til the bone comes out easily, not temp.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
View attachment 343489
View attachment 343490

Let me know when you do a brisket.