By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Wally

Ahhh, Still a chick, looks like a butch chick. Still a lesbo couple. Someone should tell them.
I read that and I was just like wtf. Who are these people!!!!
What's really funny is the people pretending to go along with this nonsense. You know inside they are rolling their eyes.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I read that and I was just like wtf. Who are these people!!!!
I’m just trying to navigate without making things left or right anymore. That :censored2:s just strange. I’m sorry. You want a gun? Carry it. You want an abortion? Go ahead! Doesn’t mean I have to do either or think either are wrong. It’s all so :censored2:ed up anymore. No one is even talking about the fact the Yankees have won like 31 of 40 and are sizzling hot with a lot of so called superstars hurt. The news and the internet actually should probably be censored unless you can pass a common sense test, then you can see the real news. Idk anymore.

Wally

I’m just trying to navigate without making things left or right anymore. That *s just strange. I’m sorry. You want a gun? Carry it. You want an abortion? Go ahead! Doesn’t mean I have to do either or think either are wrong. It’s all so *ed up anymore. No one is even talking about the fact the Yankees have won like 31 of 40 and are sizzling hot with a lot of so called superstars hurt. The news and the internet actually should probably be censored unless you can pass a common sense test, then you can see the real news. Idk anymore.
Trouble is, this woke thinking is working its way into everything. Even our military is being weakened by this garbage.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m just trying to navigate without making things left or right anymore. That *s just strange. I’m sorry. You want a gun? Carry it. You want an abortion? Go ahead! Doesn’t mean I have to do either or think either are wrong. It’s all so *ed up anymore. No one is even talking about the fact the Yankees have won like 31 of 40 and are sizzling hot with a lot of so called superstars hurt. The news and the internet actually should probably be censored unless you can pass a common sense test, then you can see the real news. Idk anymore.
Internet/social media. So amazing yet so terrible for society.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Trouble is, this woke thinking is working its way into everything. Even our military is being weakened by this garbage.
My sister in law tries to be as woke as they come.

She posted back to school pics and for her daughters what I want to be she put actress. I almost called her out for being sexist and not woke enough. They haven’t been actresses for like 5 years lol

Was a joke to me but would have gotten some blood boiling so I didn’t say anything

Wally

She posted back to school pics and for her daughters what I want to be she put actress. I almost called her out for being sexist and not woke enough. They haven’t been actresses for like 5 years lol

Was a joke to me but would have gotten some blood boiling so I didn’t say anything
What's wrong with actress? I can't understand why that is sexist to the woke crowd? Just happen to be female. Not good, not bad, just plain fact.

Wally

I think the new correct term is female actor. Not actress.
So-called correct. Who says actress is an evil term? Not me.
Both actor and actress are performers, male and female. If these woke females don't like being female, why they doing things like dieting, getting boob jobs and facelifts?

What's next, Mom, Gammie?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Both actor and actress are performers, male and female. If these woke females don't like being female, why they doing things like dieting, getting boob jobs and facelifts?

I don’t speak Spanish or Italian but I know they have gender specific words and such for specific situations. I wonder if they have to change?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You’re learning

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

It’s all about being gender neutral.