By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Riled up? How so?

What do they do when riled up?

They kinda just hang out but when one starts jumping they all start jumping like a commotion.

They probably just jump away but he's from New Jersey so he has to spice it up a little like they swarm around him and he has to fight to the death.
EFF!
You mean he runs away like a little girl.
Y
Probably same thing a woman does so it scares him.
O
But he has that handy dandy bug killing gun. Lol.
U
Cant be. Guns aren’t. Legal in jersey.
S

Guyyysssssssssssssss!!!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Can you spray for them?

Only thing that works seems to be Sevin. Doesn’t work for long, holds them at bay like a day later.

Damn! Other than crushing them what else are you doing?

Mind your own damn business!

lol

Crushing them is the worst thing to do, the salt gun seems to be the best thing I can knock them off the patio or porch. Crush them and they just start accumulating, pretty gross.

oldngray

nowhere special
Only thing that works seems to be Sevin. Doesn’t work for long, holds them at bay like a day later.

lol

Crushing them is the worst thing to do, the salt gun seems to be the best thing I can knock them off the patio or porch. Crush them and they just start accumulating, pretty gross.
You need to score some DDT

542thruNthru

lol

You got two kids. Put their asses to work! Give them a spray bottle each and a hammer. Put em to work every weekend for a couple hours.
sketch-1629754841909.jpg

Plant a ton of milkweed. Lol